PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
AREA3D Srl with registered office: in via del Pallone, 10 57123 Livorno – P.I. : 01287900490
in its capacity as Data Controller, it discloses the following information in relation to the provision of personal data.
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent, art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: – to conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner; – fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence; – fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering); – exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: – send them via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on services offered by the owner.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B): – to employees and collaborators of the Owner – to third party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc. ) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose, in whole or in part::
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only in 4 part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter a.r. a AREA3D Srl with registered office: in via del Pallone, 10 – 57123 Livorno – P.I. : 01287900490 – or an email to the address: email@example.com
10. Data controller
The Data Controller is AREA3D Srl with registered office: Via del Pallone, 10 – 57123 Livorno – P.I. : 01287900490Access to data